VCW Law have a dedicated team of experienced solicitors providing advice to and representing parents, family members, children and Guardians in any proceedings concerning children including Emergency Protection Orders, or Care Orders.

We can also assist voluntarily accommodated children and attend Child Protection Conferences.

Public law cases involving public authorities like the local authority (Council) who may involve themselves by way of Social Services intervention or during adoption for example.

Private law cases are proceedings concerning children that are to decide which private individuals should care for a child.

Public funding (Legal Aid) is usually available for parents and children in public law cases, regardless of your income. In Private law cases the availability of public funding has been dramatically reduced, but we can still assist you at rates that are affordable, clear and agreed in advance.

We can also assist in other disputes about contact or residence such as following separation or divorce or where you are considering adoption or your child is up for adoption.

Law Society Accredited Children Panel Members will handle your case and we are able to provide advocacy services in Court to ensure a consistent and professional service.

There are a number of different orders that can be applied for or opposed by VCW Law on your behalf.